YOUR GLITZ DEVICE
Like everything in life, it depends how well you treat it. But our devices are designed to be long lasting, in order to minimise waste and change the way we consume.
They are made with the highest standards, so if shown a little love they should last you quite a long time!
We would advise you to charge the electronic devices as they might not be fully charged upon reception.
Your Glitz tech sculpting roller can be cleaned with a bit of soap and water. We would advise to use a wet wipe for the rest, and to always be gentle!
In the very unlikely event that this happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the problem.
Usage of this device is at your own risk. Please always check with your doctor beforehands.
- Avoid usage of the device on any skin irregularities, which include but are not limited to active acne, open wounds or any raised surfaces including moles.
- If you have allergies or if you have any medical concerns please consult your doctor.
- Do not use the device if you are under the age of 18.
- Do not use the device if you have a history of light-triggered seizures.
- Do not use the device if you are pregnant, the device has not been tested for safety on pregnant women and the risks are unknown.
- Do not use the device on your eyelids or aim directly into your eye, doing this can cause serious eye injury.
- Neither MAKEUP TECHNOLOGY LTD or any other distributor or retailers assume responsibility or liability for any harmful consequences resulting from misuse, not following instructions, or any other improper applications.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
We deliver all over the world. If you need more information about delivery to a specific country please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer free delivery within the UK. For international deliveries, the cost will differ depending on the country, and will be automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information.
Please note, as of 01/01/2021 additional taxes and duties may occur that are not included in the shipping rates at checkout when shipping to countries within the EU. GLITZ Makeup Technology does not take responsibility for any customs fees or charges for EU orders. These customs charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For UK mainland deliveries, you should expect to receive your GLITZ device 3 to 5 business days after dispatch. Please contact us if you haven’t received your item after that time.
International deliveries will depend on the country of delivery, please contact us for further information.
We are unfortunately unable to cancel an order if it has already been shipped. However, you can return the unopened device to us within 14 days of receipt, provided the package or box is still sealed and in its original packaging.
Please provide all relevant details (name, order number, etc)
We will accept returns for unopened products that are still sealed and in their original packaging. Please note you have 14 days after receipt to do so.
We are unfortunately unable to accept returns for products that have been opened or used, unless there are defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. GLITZ Makeup Technology will decide at its own discretion if the device falls under that description. Please note that any attempt to open or take apart the device will result in the return not being accepted. Please contact us for further information.
GLITZ Makeup Technology aims to revolutionise the beauty industry by changing the way products are consumed. We want to make single-use items a thing of the past. Please refer to our Sustainability page for all the details.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to answer you within 24 hours.
You can reset your password by going to your accounts page and clicking on “Lost your password?”. You will receive an email with a reset link.
Any issue, please contact us.